1. Personal Information
Personal information refers to information about a living individual which matches any of the following items.
- The name, date of birth and any other description, etc., contained in the information (whether written, drawn or recorded in a document, drawing or electromagnetic record or not)
(This means any matter expressed by using voice, sound, movement or any other method.)
(including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby identify a specific individual)
- Items containing a personal identification code(as defined in Article 2-2 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information; hereinafter the same)
2. Use of Personal Information
The purpose of use of the personal information collected by us is as follows.
Personal information of members (hereinafter referred to as “member”) who use the services provided by Findy (hereinafter referred to as “the services”)
- To provide information to a recruiter when a member applies for a job (including requests for interviews without selection) or makes an inquiry to a recruiter
- Personal information that a member himself/herself has registered with the services will be provided.
- To provide appropriate job placement services, including job matching, provision of job information, screening at companies to which applicants apply.
- To check the usage situation of the services
- To confirm the fact that a person has applied for a job, entered or left the company etc.
- To improve the services and develop new services
- To respond to inquiries (including personal identification)
- To provide information and distribute advertisements regarding the services including new features
- To provide information on seminars, events, etc.
- To conduct questionnaire surveys
- For statistical processing of member profiles, etc
Personal information of business partners
- To consider transactions with business partners (including potential business partners)
- To properly implement and manage contracts with business partners
- To conduct and communicate business negotiations and meetings
- To control access to Findy’s offices and other facilities
Personal information of shareholders
- To execute rights and perform obligations under the Companies Act and the Commercial Law
- To implement various measures aimed at facilitating the relationship between shareholders and Findy
- For shareholder management
Personal information of those who wish to join Findy
“To join” means engaging in the business of Findy by entering into an employment contract with Findy, regardless of its name or the length of the contract period, such as contract employee, temporary employee, part-time employee, part-time employee, etc.
- To contract applicants regarding Findy’s recruitment activities
- To evaluate the eligibility of applicants for employment (including background checks, reference checks, and other verification procedures)
- To improve Findy’s recruitment process
- To determine suitability for work at Findy, such as job assignments, and to ensure health
- To provide information about Findy’s employment opportunities and events
- To survey satisfaction with Findy’s employment opportunities and events, as well as to make improvements and enhancements of them
- For purposes incidental to recruiting activities, such as development of recruitment plans, etc.
- To manage applicant information
Personal information of those who wish to be entrusted with Findy business
- To evaluate the eligibility of prospective contractors when concluding contracts
- To improve Findy’s conclusion process in concluding contracts
- To provide information about Findy’s seminars and events
- To improve and enhance Findy’s seminars and events, and to conduct satisfaction surveys
- To contract perspective contractors regarding activities related to the conclusion of contracts by Findy
- To manage information on prospective constractors
Personal information of Findy employees
- For business communications, preparation of employee lists, various procedures required by law, and other employment management purposes
- For personnel selection, assignment, secondment, and dispatch decisions
- To determine and pay remuneration, process taxation, social insurance procedures,and provide welfare benefits
- For security control measures in online monitoring, etc.
- For PR or advertising activities of Findy in promotional materials,etc. (prior consent will be obtained from each individual at the time of use)
- For proper health management (health information of workers, such as the results of medical examinations, will not be obtained, used, or provided, except as required by law)
Personal information of those who have left Findy
- For social insurance-related procedures, various legally required procedures, and post-retirement contract for the purpose of hiring Alumni
- For personnel selection, assignment, secondment, and dispatch decisions
- To compile various statistical data and improve the working environment and labor efficiency
Personal Information of those who make inquiries (including requests for information materials), participate in seminars and events, and respond to questionnaires, etc.
- To accurately understand and respond to the content of inquiries and contracts
- To provide information on the services, seminars, events, etc.
- To provide and communicate information on recruitment and job openings, etc.
- To conduct questionnaire surveys
- To distribute email newsletters
- To analyze and use for marketing purposes in order to sell the services,etc.
- To be used for public relations, advertising, sales and recruiting activities, etc. as statistical data that does not identify individuals
- To record photographs, video, audio, etc. of seminars and events (hereinafter referred to as “event records”) for use in public relations, advertising, sales activities, etc.
3. Restrictions on the use of personal information
We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the intended purpose of use without obtaining your prior consent. However, this is not limited to the following cases.
- When required by law (including ordinances; the same shall apply hereinafter)
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body and property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- When it is especially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- When it is necessary for us to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by one in order to carry out affairs prescribed by law, obtaining your consent is likely to interfere with the carrying out of such affairs.
- When providing personal data to an academic research organization, etc., and such academic research organizations, etc. need to handle such personal data for academic research purposes (including cases where the purpose of handling such personal data is partly for academic research purposes, but excluding cases where there is a risk of unjustified infringement of personal rights and interests).
4. Correction and suspension of use of personal information
4.1. Correction of personal information
We will not accept any request from you to correct, add, delete ("correct, add, delete, etc.") your personal information on the grounds that it is untrue, pursuant to the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (the "Personal Information Protection Act", Japan). If we are requested by you to correct, add or delete your personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") pursuant to the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information Protection Act") on the grounds that such information is not true, we will correct, add or delete the information in accordance with the provisions of the Act. In the case o f a request for correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") of the contents of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the "Personal Information Protection Law" (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information Protection Law"), we will conduct necessary investigation without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the intended use, after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself, and based on the results, we will make correction, etc. to the contents of personal information and notify the customer thereof (when we make decision not to make correction, etc., we will notify the customer to that effect. (If we decide not to make any correction, we will notify you to that effect.) (If we decide not to make such correction, we will notify you to that effect. However, this shall not apply in cases where we are not obligated to make such correction, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
4.2. Suspension of use of personal information
If we receive a complaint from an individual that (1) his/her personal information is being handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purpose of use that has been publicly announced in advance, or is being used in a way that may encourage or induce illegal or unjust acts, or that his/her personal information has been obtained through deception or other wrongful means, we will suspend its use or delete it (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law. (2) If a request for suspension of use or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is made pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the personal information is being used in a manner that promotes or may promote or induce illegal or unjust acts, or that the personal information was obtained by false or other wrongful means (2) if you request us to stop providing your personal information to a third party without your consent in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as "stop providing"), or (3) if you request us to stop providing your personal information to a third party in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because your personal information has been provided to such a third party without your consent. (3) When we no longer need to use the personal information of the person in question, when the situation stipulated in the main clause of Article 26, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Law concerning the personal information of the person in question arises, or when there is a risk that the rights or legitimate interests of the person may be harmed by the handling of the personal information of the person in question. In cases where the suspension of use or provision of personal information is requested in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, and the request is found to be reasonable, Findy will, after confirming that the request is made by the person himself/herself, suspend the use or provision of the personal information without delay and notify the person to that effect. However, this shall not apply in cases where we are not obligated to suspend the use or provision of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
5. Procedure for disclosure of personal information
If you would like to request the disclosure of any personal information that is not available on the website for this service (the "Site"), please contact the following.
If a user wishes to request disclosure of any personal information that is not available on the website for this service (the "Site"), or any of the records listed in Article 29- 1 or Article 30-3 of the Personal Information Protection Law, please contact us at the address below.
Request to: Findy, Inc Personal Information Handling Desk,
5.1. Personal Identification
We will ask you to provide us with necessary information to confirm that the person requesting the display is Users in question.
5.2. Method of disclosure
Findy shall make the display as set forth in Paragraph 5 by the method requested by Users (or by the method of delivering a written document if it is difficult to make the display by that method due to the large amount of expenses involved or other reasons). Please be advised that it may take several days for the display to be made by mail.
In addition, Users may be required to pay for the cost of sending the information by mail. In the following cases, the display will not be made in accordance with the provisions of Article 33-1 of the Personal Information Protection Law. If we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you of the reason.
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If disclosure is likely to cause significant hindrance to the proper conduct of business
- If disclosure would violate other laws or regulations
6. External transmission of information about the user
- In accordance with Article 27-12 of the Telecommunications Business Law and related laws and regulations, we hereby announce the following matters concerning our external transmission.
- For the purpose of improving the operation and management of the services and Findy’s website, analyzing usage conditions, improving user convenience, protecting privacy, delivering optimal advertisements, and obtaining cookies and other technologies to obtain information about users.
|Google Analytics||Google LLC||https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en||Number of accesses and time spent on the viewed pages, usage environment, incoming routes and search terms|
|Google Tag Manager||Google LLC||https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|Google Optimize||Google LLC||https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en||Data related to the viewer’s device and browser, and operations|
|Google Ads||Google LLC||https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|Microsoft Advertising||Microsoft Corporation||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement||Search words of visitors|
|Microsoft Clarity||Microsoft Corporation||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|Bing ads||Microsoft Corporation||https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement||Information on the location of the visitor, contents displayed, etc.|
|Twitter Analytics||X Corp.||https://twitter.com/en/privacy||Hashed visitor information such as mobile device IDs, email addresses, etc.|
|Criteo Advertising||Criteo||https://www.criteo.com/jp/privacy/||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|Facebook Ads||Meta||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|Twitter Ads||X Corp.||https://business.twitter.com/ja/help/ads-policies.html||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|Twitter Developer Platform||X Corp.||https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies.html||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|Twitter link service||X Corp.||https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies.html||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|LINE Yahoo for Business||LY corporation||https://privacy.yahoo.co.jp/notice/202202_policy.html||Location of residence, gender, date of birth, and history of use of services, etc. of the visitor|
|access trade||Interspace Co.,Ltd||https://www.accesstrade.ne.jp/privacy||Information related to personal information|
|STUDIO PV count measurement||STUDIO Inc.||https://studio.inc/privacy||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|STUDIO||STUDIO Inc.||https://studio.inc/privacy||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
|SmartNews Ads||Smart News Inc.||https://www.smartnews.com/privacy/#us||Viewer operations and pages viewed|
7. Distribution of advertisements
In order to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to our users, we may, with the consent of our users, provide personal information to our business partners (including those located in foreign countries) as follows for the purpose of ad delivery, effectiveness measurement, analysis, etc. We may provide personal information to our business partners (including those located in foreign countries) as follows.
(1) Provided by
- Meta Platforms,Inc. (California, U.S.A.)
- Google LLC (California, U.S.A.)
- LY Corporation(Japan)
- X Corp. (California, U.S.A.)
- LinkedIn Corporation (California, U.S.A.)
- CRITEO (Paris, France)
- Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited (Ireland)
(2) Personal information to be provided
Email address and phone number
(However, the information will be hashed and processed into a format that cannot be restored to the original phone number at the above recipient.)
8. Security control measures for personal information
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of our employees to ensure the safe management of personal information against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, we may outsource the handling of personal information to subcontractors in the course of our business operations. In selecting subcontractors, we require that they have a management system capable of appropriately protecting human information, and we stipulate in contracts and other agreements the matters necessary to prevent leakage of human information, such as appropriate management of human information and maintenance of confidentiality. Specific security control measures for the personal data held by Findy are as follows.
|Establishment of rules for the handling of personal data||Establishment of rules for handling personal data, including the method of handling, responsible persons/persons in charge and their duties at each stage of acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion/disposal, etc.|
|Organizational Safety Control Measures||1) Establish a person responsible for the handling of personal data, clarify the employees who handle personal data and the scope of the personal data handled by such employees, and establish a system for reporting to the person responsible in case of any violation of the law or handling regulations or any indication of such violation.|
2) Periodic self-inspections and audits of the handling of personal data by other departments and external parties.
|Human security management measures||1) Provide regular training to employees on points to keep in mind regarding the handling of personal data.|
2) Include confidentiality of personal data in work rules or regulations
|Physical Safety Control Measures||1) In the areas where human data is handled, access control for employees and restrictions on equipment, etc. to be brought in are implemented, as well as measures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing the human data.|
2) Take measures to prevent theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, and documents that handle personal data, and implement measures to prevent easy identification of personal data when such equipment, electronic media, etc. are carried, including transportation within the business site.
|Technical Safety Control Measures||1) Implement access control to limit the scope of persons in charge and the scope of human information databases, etc. to be handled.|
2) Implement mechanisms to protect information systems that handle personal data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software.
Except as otherwise provided by law, Findy may change this policy from time to time by displaying it on this site without the prior consent of members and users.
Revised March 1, 2017
Revised on January 20, 2020
Revised June 11, 2021
Revised April 1, 2022
Revised on December 21, 2022 Revised on October 25, 2023