Beatrust is looking for an engineer who will be central in building of our service. This person has an insatiable curiosity for new technologies, a challenging spirit, and will take charge of product feature development.
About the position
This full stack engineer role presents an exciting opportunity to take on a key role within the Engineering team at Beatrust.
Our customers are typically enterprises with several thousand employees and we are at the phase of scaling our business.
As a full stack engineer, you will take full ownership of building product features. You can expand your own domain of expertise, challenge yourself to try out new technologies, and lead the development of the product in collaboration with designers and product managers.
The work mostly involves developing features that are core in delivering value to our clients. You will also be involved in improving the overall system architecture, optimizing search mechanisms, and connecting ML logic to products.
- Front-end feature development
- Web API development for product integration
- Requirements definition, development, testing, and maintenance of new functions
- Improvement of existing system architecture
- Experience building Web APIs using frameworks like NestJS.
- Experience building applications using front-end frameworks like React.
- Basic knowledge and experience using cloud infrastructure on GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Business level English or higher (especially reading and writing).
- Has held a position with technical or team leadership responsibility (e.g. Tech Lead, Engineering Manager).
- Experience developing SaaS products for Large Enterprise.
- Experience in system operation & software development for large Japanese companies.
- Knowledge of machine learning, infrastructure, system architecture design, and project management.
- Contribution to well-known open source projects.
- Conversational or above level Japanese.
|Minimum annual salary(JPY)||7,000,000|
|Location||Tokyo (Kanda) headquarters
3F AD Kanda Station Higashiguchi Building, 2-7-15 Kajicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
|Remote work||Remote(Anywhere in Japan)|
|Working hours||Flexible working hours|
|Holidays||- Annual holidays: weekends (Saturday and Sunday), national holidays, year-end and new year holidays
- Annual paid holidays: 20 days per year (varies in accordance with the month of employment)
|Employee benefits||- Expenses: Commuting fees, etc.
- Stock option compensation plan: In accordance with company regulations
- Benefit programs are under discussion for both employees and their families
- Birthday celebrations and monthly TGIF to celebrate our accomplishments
- Health Insurance: Beatrust is a member of the National Health Insurance Association
- Welfare Pension: Employees are eligible for Japan's public pension system
- Employment Insurance: Provided mainly during periods of unemployment, childcare leave, and family care leave
- Industrial Accident Insurance: Provides compensation for work-related disability or death