Are you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive, and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s leading company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company.
Monotype brings brands to life through the type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Neue Frutiger, Gotham, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences.
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work® three years in a row. The India center is the largest headcount location of Monotype. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Product Development, Product Management, Experience Design, User Research, Market Intelligence, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Innovation, Customer Success, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Sales.
We are looking for problem solvers to help us build next-generation features, products, and services. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers on microservices and event-driven architectures. You are expected to contribute to the architecture, design, and development of new features, identify technical risks and find alternate solutions to various problems. In addition, the role also demands to lead, motivate & mentor other team members with respect to technical challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
• Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
• Write clean, efficient, and reusable code, and develop technical documentation to describe functionality and usage.
• Ensure security and compliance with industry standards, including authentication, authorization, and data protection.
• Optimize code performance and scalability to support high traffic and large data volumes.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application and related software systems.
• Estimate project efforts, mitigate risks, and ensure timely delivery.
• Code profiling.
• Proactive mindset towards continuous improvement, seeking opportunities to optimize team productivity, software quality, and delivery processes.
• Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
• Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests using xunit / nunit, mocha, chai, sinon, karateJS &
• Create Documentation (HLD/LLD/ sequence diagrams) to support new feature architecture.
• Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications. Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
• Strive for continuous improvement in customer experience, tools & processes.
• Have a bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Computer Science with 7-9 years of experience in .NET and Node.js.
• Proven experience with .NET core and Node.js development.
• Experience with .NET core development and optimization, including RESTful APIs and related technologies such as JSON and XML.
• Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms and data structure.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and divergent thinker.
• Good understanding of Front-End Frameworks: Vue.js or React.js, responsive web apps, UI components, build tools, API integration, testing, accessibility.
• Experienced in test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
• Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
• Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience with GIT and the Features branching workflow.
• Hands-on in designing and defining database schema using RDBMS or NoSQL databases will be a plus.
• Good to have experience on Docker, ELK stack, Redis / Memcached, Kafka / RabbitMQ
• Good to have experience in relational databases, NoSQL databases, key-value stores, indexing, performance optimization, ORMs.
• Solid understanding of Gang of Four patterns, SOLID principles, refactoring, architectural patterns.
• Knowledge or experience with Github co-pilot.
• Understanding of GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Git, CI/CD scripts, infrastructure as code, troubleshooting, automated testing will be a plus.
Club 125 (Tower B), 4th Floor, A-3,4&5, Sector 125 Noida (U.P. 201301)
|Apply from||Only India|
|Remote work||Partial remote|
|Others||Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.