Are you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and
customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive, and
compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual
identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype
is the world’s leading company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named
“One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company.
Monotype brings brands to life through the type and technology that consumers engage with every
day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring
famed typefaces like Helvetica, Neue Frutiger, Gotham, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also
provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to
discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands,
and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what
they do best: design beautiful brand experiences.
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place
to Work® three years in a row. The India center is the largest headcount location of Monotype. It is
based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Product
Development, Product Management, Experience Design, User Research, Market Intelligence,
Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Innovation, Customer Success,
Enterprise Business Solutions, and Sales.
We are looking for problem solvers to help us build next-generation features, products, and services.
You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers on microservices and event-driven
architectures. You are expected to contribute to the architecture, design, and development of new
features, identify technical risks and find alternate solutions to various problems. In addition, the role
also demands to lead, motivate & mentor other team members with respect to technical challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
• Provide hands on technical leadership, mentoring and ensure a great user experience.
• Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests using mocha and vitest.
• Help design our architecture and set code standards for VueJS & NodeJS development.
• Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
• 3-4 years of development experience developing complex, scalable web-based applications.
• Experienced in test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Min 2+ years of extensive MERN/MEVN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS/VueJS and NodeJS)
stack hands-on development experience. NodeJS primary with either ReactJS/VueJS/ExpressJS
• Possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Hands-on in designing and defining database schema using RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
• Experience in Ecommerce/Digital Commerce domain with high volume transactions.
• Experience in working in Agile development environment.
• Experience with web services, REST API and micro services
• Experience with Amazon AWS services & real time data analytics technology (Hadoop, Spark,
• Experience with GitHub and the Features branching workflow
• Awesome Written and Oral communication skills and ability to work in a global and distributed
environment with agility to mould communication for different audiences.
Club 125 (Tower B), 4th Floor, A-3,4&5, Sector 125 Noida (U.P. 201301)
|Apply from||Only India|
|Remote work||Partial remote|
|Others||Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.