In Rakuten, security and safety of the Internet services of our group are guaranteed by the Cyber Security Defense Department (CSDD). CSDD covers all aspects of the Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and operation security for all the services developed inside Rakuten Group.
Why We Hire
To enhance Rakuten’s cyber security organization
We are looking for passionate cyber security manager to perform SDLC to protect Rakuten's customer facing services.
- Create a cyber security strategy for SDLC and offensive security
- Manage Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment Team
- Manage Security Training & Consulting Team
- Promote Rakuten's security brand awareness
- 7+ years of professional experience in information security field
- 3 years of team management experience
- 3 years of budget management experience
- Strong teamwork capability in a diverse team environment
- Understanding of the core concepts of web/mobile application and security issues
- Understanding of network and web application protocols
- Basic understanding of the security architecture framework, threat modeling, security pattern and security best practices in SDLC.
- Excellent consultation, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills to help build trust and consensus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skill
- Strong ownership and sense of responsibility
- Experience in Web/Mobile application development
- Experience in using major web frameworks
- Experience in Web/Mobile Penetration Testing and/or Vulnerability Assessment
- Experience in security consulting service
- Experience in a diverse workplace, and work well in a team environment
- Holder of any security related certifications, ex: Security+, GIAC, OSCP/OSCE, SSCP
|Location||Rakuten Crimson House, 1-14-1 Tamagawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo158-0094
(1 min walk from Futakotamagawa Station on the Denentoshi Line)
|Remote work||Partial remote|
|Working hours||9:00am - 5:30pm (Every Monday, work hours are from 8:00am to 4:30pm due to morning meeting)|
|Holidays||・2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays are holidays)
・10-20 days of annual paid vacation (the minimum number of days is the number of days granted after six months of employment)
・120 days off per year
In addition, year-end and New Year vacations, paid vacation, congratulation or condolence leave, maternity and paternity leave, etc.
*Once a year, you can take 9 to 12 consecutive holidays by using the long vacation (Success Vacation) system.
|Employee benefits||・Commuting allowance
・Employee pension insurance
・Workers' accident compensation insurance
・Retirement allowance system
Supplemental education and qualification support
・English learning support (in-house TOEIC(R) test IP test, English conversation, etc.)
・Career challenge system (challenge the department of your choice)
・Job return system (rehiring system for those who retired due to marriage, childbirth, nursing care, etc.), etc.
・Stock Option Plan
・Cafeteria system with three free meals
・LILO Club (preferential treatment at sports clubs, accommodations, leisure facilities, movie theaters, etc.)
・LILO Club (sports clubs, lodging, leisure facilities, movie theaters, etc.) (Running, mountain climbing, cooking, etc., part of the expenses paid by the company)
・Free English conversation lessons by native English speakers
・Support system for certification acquisition
・Qualification support system, etc.