As the Tech Lead of the AI Numerical Group in the AI R&D business, you will be responsible for the following tasks, including project management and technical guidance to members under the management of the group leader:
- Identifying issues faced by clients and proposing technical solutions
- Identification of tasks, scheduling, work instructions to engineers, confirmation of results, etc., and promotion of substantive project work (including outsourcing management) while reporting progress to the group leader.
- Manage QCD across multiple projects, align technical solutions and technology, and provide feedback to the company's AI engine.
- Providing technical guidance within the team
- Technical research through international conferences, papers, etc.
- The R&D Department is responsible for defining issues, managing schedules and tasks, and providing technical guidance to younger members of the team.
- There is a mentoring program at regular meetings led by university professors, where students can consult on their assigned projects and discuss their dissertations.
- As a venture company originating from Hokkaido University, we can make use of academia and cutting-edge knowledge.
We are looking for members who can be potential CTO candidates in the future
- Expertise in mathematical optimization, statistical analysis, and numerical forecasting
- Advanced knowledge of AI techniques such as deep learning, machine learning, optimization algorithms, etc., and experience with these techniques
- Experience in implementation of Python, R, C++, etc. (at least 5 years in one of these fields)
- Project management (QCD management)
- Experience in project planning, specification, design, and tech lead using deep learning and machine learning
- Master's, PhD, or equivalent knowledge and experience in informatics and neighboring fields
- Deep knowledge of AI and academic insight
- Able to propose new goals as well as solve existing problems.
- Who can explain to users appropriately on par with Ph.D. Researcher as the core of the project same
- Using TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, and Chainer machine learning frameworks
- Use of general-purpose solvers and modeling languages such as Google OR-Tools, Pulp, etc.
- Development in Python, R, C++, etc.
|Minimum annual salary(JPY)||5,000,000|
|Maximum annual salary(JPY)||10,000,000|
|Salary description||The above amount includes 25 hours of monthly deemed overtime pay.|
|Location||Full remote work permitted (regardless of where you live)
Head Office: 305 Hokudai Business Spring, 2-12-2 Kita 21 Nishi, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Tokyo Office: ACN Nihonbashi Hamacho Building, 2-1-10 Nihonbashi Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
|Apply from||Only Japan|
|Remote work||Remote(Anywhere in Japan)|
|Working hours||Full flex-time system (no core time)
Prescribed working hours: 8 hours 00 minutes
Break: 60 minutes
Overtime: Yes (average overtime hours: 15 hours)
|Holidays||Annual holidays: 126 days
2days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays)
Other (summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations)
Paid vacations: 10 days after 6 months of employment
|Employee benefits||・Remote work available
・Remote work allowance paid
・Commuting allowance (actual expenses reimbursed)
・Shortened working hours (negotiable)
・Free dress code
・Childbirth and childcare support system
・Support for acquisition of qualifications and purchase of books
・Rules for handling employee inventions
・Car commuting and employee parking available (Sapporo Head Office only, reservation required)
・Referral recruitment support system
|Others||Trial period: 3 months|