BONX provides voice communication services to customers in a wide variety of business settings.
It is not only a communication tool used daily, but has evolved into a "voice DX solution" to promote business improvement in the field through the use of digital technology.
The number of enterprise companies that have adopted the system has also been increasing, we are building a foundation of products and systems that can meet a wide range of user needs.
We are currently looking for a person who is able to design and develop UI/UX from the user's point of view and enjoy doing new and improved things as a Flutter engineer (Front-end development of Android/iOS/Web Apps.)
Since this application deeply uses device functions such as Bluetooth communication with hardware such as BONX BOOST, voice and sound processing such as speech detection, voice UIUX, and group talk connected to proprietary VoIP, you will be able to acquire expertise that goes beyond just UI creation.
Even if you do not currently have experience in these specialized fields, rest assured that if you have the background and desire, you can join a team and learn from experienced people.
BONX is evolving into an even more technology-focused company in the future, aiming to solve our clients' problems more quickly and appropriately.
Join us and let's create smiles and a future for various teams around the world through voice DX together!
- Experience in design and development in Flutter (Dart)
- Experience in UI/UX design of apps
- Experience in Android/iOS native app and library development
- Web application development experience
- Experience in audio signal processing development
- Experience in developing apps that work with external devices such as Bluetooth
- Experience in development of bi-directional communication
- Experience in development using machine learning
- Development experience using RoR, Go, etc.
- Experience in team leadership and management
- Who likes to learn about product specifications and technologies.
- Who likes to learn new things and make improvements.
- Able to make decisions from the user's point of view.
- Able to communicate proactively with people outside your own department.
49 members (including interns and dispatched workers)
- Flutter, Android Studio, Xcode
- Git, GitHub
- DataDog, Bugsnag
|Minimum annual salary(JPY)||5,000,000|
|Maximum annual salary(JPY)||12,000,000|
|Location||2-24-12, Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
WeWork Shibuya Scramble Square 38F (directly connected to Shibuya station)
|Apply from||Only Japan|
|Remote work||Remote(Anywhere in Japan)|
|Working hours||Core time 13:00-16:00|
|Holidays||2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
Year-end and New Year vacations
Annual paid vacation
|Employee benefits||Various social insurances
Commuting and transportation expenses
|Others||Trial period available|