Are you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive, and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s leading company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype brings brands to life through the type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman, and more.
Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences.
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work® three years in a row. The India center is the largest headcount location of Monotype. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Product Development, Product Management, Experience Design, User Research, Market Intelligence, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Innovation, Customer Success, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Sales.
As APE you will be responsible for all aspects of the architecture, backend integrations and scalability design of our products. You will collaborate with different teams working on various aspects of the solution. You will provide technical guidance and mentorship to the engineering teams and other stakeholders. You will be developing solutions leveraging platforms and different languages to provide value to our Customers.
● COLLABORATE with global teams to build scalable web-based applications
● PARTNER closely with the engineering team to follow best practices and standards.
● PROVIDE reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
● WORK with the broader team to build and maintain high performance, flexible and highly scalable web-based applications
● ACHIEVE engineering excellence by implementing standard practices and standards
● PERFORM technical root causes analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
● Deep hands-on technical expertise in web-technologies.
● 7-10 years of experience working on Web technologies.
● N2 or N3 Level proficiency in Japanese Language
● Worked from Japan for 2+ years is a plus
● Experience in collaborating with Global Stake holders taking requirements, providing solutions and being a bridge to the implementation teams
● Experience in building applications in Node JS, Java, or similar languages.
● Experience in designing services using REST or GraphQL.
● Experience with a public cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
● Experience in Linux, Docker and Kubernetes.
● Experience with Database technologies like Mongo DB or similar tools.
● Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development environments, preferably Jenkins or Github Actions
● A proven track record in providing technical guidance to develop scalable systems.
● Experience working in Agile development environment.
● Awesome written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a global and distributed environment with agility to mould communication for different audiences.
Club 125 (Tower B), 4th Floor, A-3,4&5, Sector 125 Noida (U.P. 201301)
|Apply from||Only India|
|Remote work||Partial remote|
|Others||Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.|