Are you our “TYPE”?
Are you our “TYPE”? Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive, and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and with offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s leading company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company.
Monotype brings brands to life through the type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Neue Frutiger, Gotham, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences.
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work® three years in a row. The India center is the largest headcount location of Monotype. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Product Development, Product Management, Experience Design, User Research, Market Intelligence, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Innovation, Customer Success, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Sales.
You will be responsible for development cycle and testing complex and critical modules of our enterprise applications with micro-services and best engineering practices. In this role, you will also have an opportunity to create and own the components end to end, from the development to delivery on production with full stack development, automation of various tasks, performance, and DevOps.
What you’ll be doing:
• Testing and evaluating new features.
• Identifying areas for modification in existing product and subsequently developing these modifications.
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Determining operational practicality
• Developing quality assurance procedures
• Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
• Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
• Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, and systems analysts
• 4-6 years of experience in automation, acceptance & integration tests
• Desire to strive Engineering excellence and move beyond QA to own applications and systems.
• Creation of test automation plans/strategies to deliver end to end solution.
• Monitoring of the all the QA activities, test results, defects, and root cause analysis for customer bugs.
• Identifying areas of improvement & implementing to improve the process.
• Experience with frameworks-based on Web Driver (Selenium, CodeCeptJS, Cypress), REST APIs (Rest Assured, Karate)
• Deep hands-on technical expertise in all QA practices and processes
• Experience with ACCELQ would be a plus.
• Experience and detailed understanding of testing E-commerce sites, WebAPIs, REST, UI and Visual Regression.
• Exposure to the concepts around microservices and microsites.
• Experience with GIT, bitbucket, Github and the Gitflow branching model.
• Experience adhering to an Agile development environment and iterative sprint cycle.
• Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development environments, preferably Jenkins
• Efficient in working on different OSs – Windows, Linux & Mac.
Club 125 (Tower B), 4th Floor, A-3,4&5, Sector 125 Noida (U.P. 201301)
|Apply from||Only India|
|Remote work||Partial remote|
|Others||Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.|