Rakuten is Japan’s biggest marketplace and is the largest internet ecosystem with wide range of services ranging from e-Commerce, Travel, Banking, Fintech, Food Delivery, Golf, Insurance, Instant Messaging, Mobile Network etc. Rakuten has over 140 services globally. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company.
Marketing Cloud Platform Department (MCPD)’s mission is to lead Rakuten’s marketing related products strategy, execute product development and implementation.
We empower Rakuten internal marketing teams by building engaging, respectful, and cost-efficient marketing platforms that put our customer at the center. Our main advantage comes from our ability to leverage the Rakuten Ecosystem. We provide marketing solutions such as marketing campaign management, multichannel communication, and personalization.
As a 150+ experts across Japan, India, and Singapore, we are proud to be a technology organization and we share our knowledge across the Rakuten Tech community.
Why We Hire
We are looking to recruit Product Manager / Business Analyst who can plan and lead development projects to support our client business growth.
- Plan new features and services improvements for users and clients aligned with our organization's business strategy
- Create a mid-to-long term development plan to work with our business team to achieve KPI/KGI
- Effective communication and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders
- Project development in collaboration with overseas development members
- Closely communicating with business stakeholders and engineers
- 5+ years professional experience in business analysis, BPR, BPM
- Ability to translate business demands / requirements into a development backlog
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Web Application Product Development
- Experience of data analysis and visualization
- Experience of agile development and Scrum framework
- Experience with Atlassian management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Project development experience with overseas members as remote working
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in KPI-driven service development
|Location||Rakuten Crimson House, 1-14-1 Tamagawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo158-0094
(1 min walk from Futakotamagawa Station on the Denentoshi Line)
|Remote work||Partial remote|
|Working hours||9:00am - 5:30pm (Every Monday, work hours are from 8:00am to 4:30pm due to morning meeting)|
|Holidays||・2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays are holidays)
・10-20 days of annual paid vacation (the minimum number of days is the number of days granted after six months of employment)
・120 days off per year
In addition, year-end and New Year vacations, paid vacation, congratulation or condolence leave, maternity and paternity leave, etc.
*Once a year, you can take 9 to 12 consecutive holidays by using the long vacation (Success Vacation) system.
|Employee benefits||・Commuting allowance
・Employee pension insurance
・Workers' accident compensation insurance
・Retirement allowance system
Supplemental education and qualification support
・English learning support (in-house TOEIC(R) test IP test, English conversation, etc.)
・Career challenge system (challenge the department of your choice)
・Job return system (rehiring system for those who retired due to marriage, childbirth, nursing care, etc.), etc.
・Stock Option Plan
・Cafeteria system with three free meals
・LILO Club (preferential treatment at sports clubs, accommodations, leisure facilities, movie theaters, etc.)
・LILO Club (sports clubs, lodging, leisure facilities, movie theaters, etc.) (Running, mountain climbing, cooking, etc., part of the expenses paid by the company)
・Free English conversation lessons by native English speakers
・Support system for certification acquisition
・Qualification support system, etc.