Machine Learning Engineer
As an AI Development Engineer for client projects in the AI R&D business, you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Develop algorithms and services within a team of several people, using language-based deep learning, machine learning, etc., under a tech lead, in collaboration with other engineers.
- Identification of issues faced by the client and consideration of technical solutions
- Technical research through international conferences, papers, etc.
- Data collection, customer data analysis and data visualization
- Compile report
- You will join the development team of a language AI project in the R&D department and be responsible for development as a member of the team.
- There is a mentoring program at regular meetings led by university professors, where students can consult on their assigned projects and discuss their dissertations.
- As a venture company originating from Hokkaido University, we can make use of academia and cutting-edge knowledge.
- Expertise in natural language, text mining, and unstructured data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of AI technologies such as deep learning, machine learning, optimization algorithms, etc., and experience with these technologies
- Development experience in Python, R, C++, etc. (at least 2-3 years in one of these languages)
- Experience winning competitions such as Kaggle, SIGNATE, etc.
- Doctoral students or those with equivalent knowledge.
- Researchers in company laboratories
- International paper (IJCAI, AAAI, etc.) acceptance record
- Experience in technical meetings such as requirement definition with external parties
- Experience in team development
- AI knowledge and academic insight
- Programming enthusiast
- Using TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, and Chainer machine learning frameworks
- Development in Python, R, C++, etc.
|Minimum annual salary(JPY)||3,600,000|
|Maximum annual salary(JPY)||7,000,000|
|Salary description||The above amount includes 25 hours of monthly deemed overtime pay.|
|Location||Full remote work permitted (regardless of where you live)
Head Office: 305 Hokudai Business Spring, 2-12-2 Kita 21 Nishi, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Tokyo Office: ACN Nihonbashi Hamacho Building, 2-1-10 Nihonbashi Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
|Apply from||Only Japan|
|Remote work||Remote(Anywhere in Japan)|
|Working hours||Full flex-time system (no core time)
Prescribed working hours: 8 hours 00 minutes
Break: 60 minutes
Overtime: Yes (average overtime hours: 15 hours)
|Holidays||Annual holidays: 126 days
2days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays)
Other (summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations)
Paid vacations: 10 days after 6 months of employment
|Employee benefits||・Remote work available
・Remote work allowance paid
・Commuting allowance (actual expenses reimbursed)
・Shortened working hours (negotiable)
・Free dress code
・Childbirth and childcare support system
・Support for acquisition of qualifications and purchase of books
・Rules for handling employee inventions
・Car commuting and employee parking available (Sapporo Head Office only, reservation required)
・Referral recruitment support system
|Others||Trial period: 3 months|