Who we are
We are looking for an experienced developer who is comfortable working within a startup environment - wasimil.com.
We are a small, agile product team (Devs, QA, PM, Design). Our team members live/work in Japan and the cloud (remotely) as part of a Japanese company serving SMB Japanese hoteliers with a B2B SaaS platform.
Our journey started over 3 years ago and while we’re young we are a venture backed company with strong growth potential within Japan.
What we're looking for
We need someone with full stack especially who has strong backend experience and is comfortable working across the stack and can architect improvements to our product.
This is a comprehensive role where you will have considerable ownership on the products you work on and if learning new technologies and experimenting with new features is something you are comfortable with then this role is for you.
- As an engineer team leader, you are required to lead an engineer team working closely with customers - hotel users
- We are providing WASIMIL - ALL-IN-ONE hotel app that is composed of micro services below. You are responsible to architect improvements to our product with communicating with customers and the team.
- Inventory Management
- Booking Engine
- Rate Management
- Booking Management
- Customer Management
- Property Management
- BI for hotel revenue analysis
Kyoto's rich history, combined with its burgeoning tech scene, holds a special allure for me. The city's commitment to preserving tradition while embracing innovation perfectly aligns with my own values. I believe that Kyoto's unique blend of cultural heritage and technological advancement offers an ideal environment to drive meaningful progress in the engineering field.
Future with us
Tourism in Japan is one of the most promising industries.
In fact, Japanese hotel market is growing every year. Our potential market size is like below.
After all, we are serving the hotel industry so there are many opportunities to travel across Japan and meet with Japanese hoteliers
We need someone who is comfortable working across the stack and can architect improvements to our product. We are not expecting someone with knowledge of all the technologies below but node.js and typscript is a must.
- 3+ years experience with Node.js and TypeScript
- Unit and integration testing
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Advanced chopstick handling skills
- GraphQL experience
- Microservice architecture on GCP
- Postgres / Bigquery
|Minimum annual salary(JPY)||6,000,000|
|Maximum annual salary(JPY)||9,000,000|
|Location||680-1, Ojosho-machi, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan|
|Remote work||No remote|
|Employee benefits||- Visa sponsorship available
- Vacation policy
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for travel within Japan.
- SO is available after performance and commitment review