Machine Learning Engineer
PostPrime (https://postprime.com/) is a Japanese social networking service (SNS) operated by PostPrime Inc.
Our AI Engineer will develop key features of PostPrime's ML/AI Product
Engineers interested in developing PostPrime and who have extensive experience or interest in ML/AI Product development are welcome to apply.
If you can handle a development environment where development requirements and features change dynamically and quickly, able to reduce them to detailed implementation requirements, and able to absorb and develop new technologies and systems quickly, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Automatic generation of AI characters that speak, based on style and other conditions
- Control facial expressions and body movements according to the content of speech
- Experience in research and development of image processing using deep learning
- Experience in selecting, constructing, and evaluating training data
- Experience with one or more libraries such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Jax, etc.
- Ability to communicate in Japanese or English
- Able to follow relevant research and propose and implement ideas appropriately
- Experience in development from PoC to productization
- Experience in weight reduction and speed-up while maintaining model performance
- Development Language: Python
- Libraries/Frameworks: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Jax
- Databases: **MySQL**/Aurora, Redis, ElasticSearch, BigQuery, DynamoDB
- Version control: **Git**.
- Development Flow: Github flow
- Execution environment: AWS (CDK, S3, CloudFront, RDS, ECS, CloudWatch, Route53, Fargate, Kinesis, Batch...), Docker, Firebase, Cloud Dataflow, etc.
|Salary description||Can be negotiated depending on experience.|
|Location||2-21-1 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Shibuya Hikarie 33F JustCo
|Working hours||9:00am-6:00pm (Flexible working hours)|
|Holidays||・Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
・New Year's Holidays
|Employee benefits||Social insurance, medical checkups
Transportation: in principle, all transportation expenses are paid.