As the Tech Lead for the AI Language Group in the AI Research and Development business, under the management of the group head, you will be responsible for project management and technical guidance to the group members, as well as other duties as follows:
- Technical lead for language AI projects, including project planning, specification, design, implementation, review, and evaluation using deep learning and machine learning (including client facing)
- Identification of issues faced by the client and proposal of technical solutions
- Identifying tasks, scheduling, giving work instructions to engineers, checking results, etc., and promote substantive project work (including outsourcing management) while reporting progress to the group head
- Cross-sectional QCD management of multiple projects, alignment of technical solutions and horizontal deployment of technology, and feedback to the company's AI engine
- Technical guidance within the team
- Technical research through international conferences, papers, etc.
- Participate in projects in the R&D Department and be entrusted with defining issues, managing schedules and tasks, and providing technical guidance to young members.
- There is a mentoring program at regular meetings led by university professors, where students can consult on their assigned projects and discuss their dissertations.
- As a venture company originating from Hokkaido University, we can make use of academia and cutting-edge knowledge.
Recruitment of members who can become CTO candidates in the future
- Expertise in natural language, text mining, and unstructured data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of AI techniques such as deep learning, machine learning, optimization algorithms, etc., and experience with these techniques
- Experience in implementation of Python, R, C++, etc. (5+ years of experience in one of these areas)
- Project management (QCD management)
- Experience in project planning, specification, design, and tech lead using deep learning and machine learning
- Master's, PhD, or equivalent knowledge and experience in informatics and neighboring fields
- Deep knowledge of AI and academic insight
- Able to propose new goals as well as solve existing problems.
- Who can explain to users appropriately on par with Ph.D. Researcher as the core of the project same
- Using TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, and Chainer machine learning frameworks
- Development in Python, R, C++, etc.
|Minimum annual salary(JPY)||5,000,000|
|Maximum annual salary(JPY)||10,000,000|
|Salary description||The above amount includes 25 hours of monthly deemed overtime pay.|
|Location||Full remote work permitted (regardless of where you live)
Head Office: 305 Hokudai Business Spring, 2-12-2 Kita 21 Nishi, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Tokyo Office: ACN Nihonbashi Hamacho Building, 2-1-10 Nihonbashi Hamacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
|Apply from||Only Japan|
|Remote work||Remote(Anywhere in Japan)|
|Working hours||Full flex-time system (no core time)
Prescribed working hours: 8 hours 00 minutes
Break: 60 minutes
Overtime: Yes (average overtime hours: 15 hours)
|Holidays||Annual holidays: 126 days
2days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays)
Other (summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations)
Paid vacations: 10 days after 6 months of employment
|Employee benefits||・Remote work available
・Remote work allowance paid
・Commuting allowance (actual expenses reimbursed)
・Shortened working hours (negotiable)
・Free dress code
・Childbirth and childcare support system
・Support for acquisition of qualifications and purchase of books
・Rules for handling employee inventions
・Car commuting and employee parking available (Sapporo Head Office only, reservation required)
・Referral recruitment support system
|Others||Trial period: 3 months|