With the mission of "making everyone's mobility fun and smart," our company develops and sells personal mobility vehicles and various services using them.
We aim to create a world where "WHILL is the infrastructure" and are building various mobility services to achieve this goal.
This position will play an important role in helping us achieve the above goals.
Specifically, this position will be responsible for the development of sharing services using automated driving technology, which we are actively developing, from design to implementation and operation from a cyber security perspective, as follows:
- Developing cyber security policy
- Cooperation in documentation for related planning and certification
- Threat analysis and risk assessment of systems
- Planning, implementation, and testing of countermeasure plans
- Compliance with laws and regulations, such as acquisition of certification under the relevant standards
- Monitoring of vulnerabilities and attacks on marketed vehicles and services
- Developing security infrastructure technologies for next-generation electronic architectures
- Participation in domestic and international standardization organizations
WHILL aims to provide a new means of transportation for the last mile that anyone can and wants to ride, regardless of age or disability.
Until now, our main focus has been on hardware development and sales, but recently we have been focusing on expanding into service areas such as the automated driving business and rental business.
In addition, since we are already selling globally, we will also be expanding our services globally.
I believe that building a system that can support the above diverse businesses and global development will be fully rewarding.
- Excellent communication skills
- Cyber security in embedded devices
- Network security including cryptography and wireless communications
- Cyber security in the cloud
- English communication (business level TOEIC 800+)
- Cyber security in automated driving, IoT, connected cars, etc.
- Knowledge of cyber security regulations
- Communication technologies related to wireless and wired
|Minimum annual salary(JPY)||8,000,000|
|Maximum annual salary(JPY)||12,000,000|
|Salary description||To be determined based on experience, ability, and previous salary.|
|Location||Harbor Premium Building 2F, 2-1-11 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
(5 min. walk from Tennozu Isle Station / 17 min. walk from Shinagawa Station)
|Apply from||Only Japan|
|Remote work||Partial remote|
|Working hours||- Discretionary work system for specialized work, standard working hours 8 hours
- Remote work available (may come to the office 2-3 times per week depending on the job)
|Holidays||- Two days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Winter/summer vacation
- Special leave
- National holidays
- Paid vacations (from 10 days)
|Employee benefits||- Salary revision twice a year
- Various social insurances (employment, workers' accident compensation, health, and welfare pension)
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Company defined contribution pension plan
- Gungun budget: 6,000 yen/month (self-development expenses related to work)
- Motenashi budget (to cover the cost of a welcome and send-off party)
- Referral recruitment allowance
- Koukou budget
|Others||No smoking on the premises. Smoking is prohibited inside and outside the building.|